Monday 4 February 2013

Beauty Favourite's: Maybelline FIT Me Concealer


So the next favourite I have for you guys is Maybelline's Fit Me concealer. I haven't been using this for ages but so far I'm really loving it. I have shade 10, which  I could found in my superdrug, I thought it might be a bit too dark but it works good enough! It does a great job of covering my dark circles and making me look awake and ready for action! ;) I think it's usually about 6 pounds, but there's an offer on at superdrug for 4 pounds so grab it now! The formula is easy to blend and gives a smooth finish without making your skin look really clumpy. The applicator allows you to add a tiny amount if that's all you need but of course you can build up if you feel you need to. The packaging is pretty simple but sturdy. It's perfect for carrying around as it's light but durable. I'm loving it!!

I answered the fit me questions and found out that my shade is actually 15 so I might try that since they are on offer! I'm pretty eager to try the foundation and powder too!



No comments:

Post a Comment