Saturday 2 February 2013

Winter Beauty Favourites: Natural Collection Lipsticks




If you looked at my header I bet you've been wondering where the beaty blogging is... well its finally here!

My first favourite this winter is two lipsticks by Natural Collection at Boots. The lipsticks in this range are absolutely fantastic! They have gorgeous colours, they last and feel great on the lips. 

My first one is Rose Bud and is also the first one I ever bought. It's a kind of your-lips-but-better lipstick, a slightly prettier-than-natural lip colour with a smooth finish. The colour is a tint pinker than my lips, it's my go to lpstick because it's so natural and easy to apply. It is a really nice colour that is clearly there but isn't wham! in your face. These lipsticks also stay for a surpising amount of time, especially this colour. I remember when I was out and me and my friend were both wearing it, we kept going to top it up and seeing that we didn't need to! I didn't think that a lipstick of this price (£1.99 I beleive) would look so good and feel so good!

My second colour is Rasberry, it really is the colour of a raspberry so they named it right which is reasuring! ;) I really love this colour as it is a pinky red that just looks so great I love it! It can be lighter if you apply it gently with a light hand but you can build the colour up to a dark more dramatic effect. It gives a really efffortless, natural berry colour and is't drying on the lips. 

The packaging of the Natural Collection lipsticks isn't super fancy, but I don't think they are cheap looking and I've had plenty and never had one break. They have a round stick that goes in as it goes upward on both sides, so it comes to a flat, rounded edge at the top... It's difficult to explain! Haha! This shape makes it really easy to use as they don't have a distinct point. The formula is a dream to put on, it's so smooth and doesn't taste bad. 

I really recommend these lipsticks, if you don't like these colours why not head into Boots (it's a Boots own brand, so they are only available there) and have a peak at the others? For £1.99 you can't really go wrong... 

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipsticks - Boots


No comments:

Post a Comment