Friday 15 February 2013

No7 Extreme Length Masscara

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I've been caught up in the land of youtube! The cooking side to be precise. There are so many nummy crazy treats out there they just eat me up! (See what I did there!) Anyway, moving on to another favourite beauty product, this time No7's Extreme Length mascara. (P.s, I have the really old packaging so the mascara will look different in stores. The wand is still the same and so is the name so just ask at the till if you can't find it.)




This mascara is my absolute favourite mascara! It has a really thin, fine tip that makes your lashes longer without making them clumpy, I hate clumps! There's nothing worse to me than really thick, clogged up lashes and this mascara makes that look so easy to avoid! I love the spidery lash look, and this mascara makes my lashes longer while keeping them thin and allowing them to fan out which I love, love, love. If you do prefer a thicker look, you can build this mascara up and still avoid clogging up your lashes, it's just a really great product.


If, like me, you like thin, spidery lashes than here's a tip: use a clean wand with thin spikes to pick up any excess mascara and comb your lashes. This helps fan them out and is an extra declumper. I use this about 30 seconds after putting on my mascara, so the mascara has had time to dry a bit. You can pick these up for free at beauty counters. Mine are from a beauty counter in Fenwick's (the white, slightly grubby one) and at the make up part of Lush (the black, thick one). These are a handy tool to have whatever look you go for as you can get thicker and thinner ones. They really help to shape the lashes without putting on unnecessary extra mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment