Wednesday 3 July 2013

Gold by Giles Lipstick


 This lipstick is my all time favourite lipstick! The formula is so smooth but it also lasts. I find that when I put this on it has a creamy feel but after some time it kind of becomes one with your lips and tints them so it doesn't wear, does that make any sense?! As it is such a natural shade it doesn't really notice when it does rub off a bit which is great. The packaging is really lovely. It has an indication of the colour on the top and is all black and gold. At the moment I love anything black with gold hard wear, it's just a perfect combo.  It's also my perfect colour, I won't say no to a pillar box red or a soft coral but I always find dusky pink-reds are my most worn. 


This collection of lipsticks are sold in New Look for only £2.99 which is a complete bargain. Even better, this colour is only £1! STEAL! I bought this for £1 not really expecting much and was amazed. I didn't think it would still be reduced but apparently so, even more reason to nab one if you ask me! 

                                                                         
    This colour would compliment a bold eye very well as it's very gorgeous but natural. I also think it looks really nice with a fair skin tone like mine.
    

The colour is a bit darker than this photo shows, but it is still a very wearable shade.


Gold by Giles Dusky Pink Lipstick - Shade Crush


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete