Monday 1 July 2013

L'Oreal Super Liner Ultra Precision



I know many a beauty blogger has raved about this liner and it's no new face but I can't not blog about this liner! It's absolutely amazing! I'm very new to liner and since this was raved about by literally everyone I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm so happy I did because it really is effortless!


The nib allows you to create fine, delicate lines or thick, sultry wings. I can get my wings sorted very quickly and I don't use liner a lot so if you're new to it too this is perfect. It dries straight away and I've never had it smudge. Liquid liner last longer than gel and is more precise than felt. It really is the one to go for if you're not confident. The only thing I would say is when you're doing your eyes to close the bottle and shake it up because I find as you go along the end stops picking up as much product. It's currently £5.49 in Superdrug which is definitely less than I remember paying for it so grab it now!


L'Oreal Super Liner Ultra Precision 

No comments:

Post a Comment