Sunday 30 June 2013

Garnier Moisture Match - Start Afresh


If you've been reading my blog you will know from this post that I struggle to find moisturisers that don't irritate my skin and that I've been using Enchanted Eye Cream by Lush all over my face as it is very gentle. Now I use Start Afresh from Garnier's new Moisture Match collection and I loves it. It makes my skin fell super soft, fresh and hydrated. 


It's formulated with normal to dry skin in mind so if your skin is a different type this wouldn't be for you. However Garnier has a four other moisturisers in the Moisture Match line which will be more suited to your skin. If you have normal to dry skin like me I highly recommend this. It is really creamy to apply but absorbs super fast. It makes my skin feel so so soft and hydrated. I use it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening and I haven't had any break outs or problems with it even though I have very sensitive skin.


It costs £5.99 which is a good price but I warrn you the bottle is tiny! Mine is still going strong though and like I said I use it twice a day.

Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Start Afresh Light Softening Cream 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment