Saturday 1 June 2013

Accesorize Nails - Metalized One Coat


I am a big fan of Accessorize nail polishes in general, but these are particularly amazing. The 'Metalized' range has gorgeous colours and they're super speedy to apply as they do literally need one coat and they are fully opaque and smooth. At £4 they are the same price as the normal Accessorize nail poliches and are completely affordable.


The colour range is full of fantastic metallic shades including gold, silver and bronze. The metalized formula creates layers of the colours all merging together which isn't completely lost when you paint it onto your nails. You can still see the pattern of the colours all swirling together which makes the nails much more interesting. I don't really feel the need to make my nails match my outfit so I wear these on a day-to-day basis but you could really make these nails attention grabbing as they are so interesting. 


Because these nail polishes are fully opaque in just one coat, they are great for if you are in a rush or if you don't like taking lots of time to paint your nails. Sometimes basecoat, first layer, second layer, (sometimes more!), topcoat can be a bit of a drain. However with these one coat and you're good to go! 

Accessorize Metalized One Coat nail polishes - available in Accessorize shops and certain Superdrug shops
Colours pictured: Grey - Lolite, Blue - Aquamarine

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried these polishes but they look good! Xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are so good I have so many! I love your blog I'll follow you when I'm on my laptop as I'm not signed in to bloglovin' and I don't know my password ahaha xo

      Delete