Tuesday 4 June 2013

Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Stain + Balm


The Rimmel London 1000 Kisses lip stain and balm is a recent repurchase of mine. I love the natural lip colour it gives but with a more intense colour and smooth balm finish. One of the reasons I like this so much is because it is not a lip gloss nor a lip stick, but somewhere in between. 


The first end is a  pen which you use to draw on the colour. It makes me think of using a felt tip on my lips! I have the shade Nothing But Nude which is a great your-lips-but-better colour. It is a nice subtle red which makes your lips darker but on an everyday scale. I really like those kinds of colours as they can be worn day or night and can be a statement or just a simple day to day lip.

On the other end is a balm that makes your lips smooth and a bit shinier without making them glossy or sticky. I makes your lips a lot more moisturised as I find the lip stain can be a little drying.

All in all I think this is a great product that I will continue to use!














1 comment:

  1. Great post, you have a very interesting blog!
    Feel free to check out my blog we can also follow each other if you would like to!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete