Saturday 29 June 2013

You Must Be Blushing!


This is actually a Tesco's own product which is absolutely amazing as it's soooo good! The whole section of Along Came Betty make up (which I'm guessing is Tesco's own line) was on offer so I had a looksy and was immediately caught by this gorgeous duo blush. 


There are two shades and formulas, Pinch (cream) and Squeeze (powder). Left - cream. Right - powder. Both are absolutely stunning and great quality. I use the cream blush on a daily basis because it's a very natural shade and super easy to apply. I just pop it on the apples of my cheeks with my fingers, blend a little and vwallah (how the hell do you spell vwa-la?!). The powder blush is actually much brighter which it definitely doesn't look in the pan but trust me, it is! Again though it is a beautiful colour and I love to wear it for a bit more of a bright colour, it's very sweet and youthful. 


The duo costs 5.99 at full price which is pretty good me thinks.






This is a swatch of the cream blush. As you can see this is a much more natural looking blush and a very pretty shade.








This is a swatch of the powder blush. It was hard to get this to show up on camera so it may look a little heavy! 








Along Came Betty - You Must Be Blushing Duo Cheek Colour

No comments:

Post a Comment