Monday 12 August 2013

Garnier Eye Make-up Remover


I don't no if I've mentioned it before, but I get my eyelashes tinted. This means that I have to make sure I use make up and make up removers that don't work a little too well and rub off the dye so I don't use this one every day, as it's one that does work too well! I use it on days where I've done something extra to my eyes and also when I'm doing winged liner. I use a cotton bud and wipe where I want to remove a line I did wrong or any mistake and it works perfectly. It claims to remove even waterproof makeup, and I feel certain it could. I can promise it doesn't feel harsh on my skin or sting or irritate at all and I have pretty sensitive skin. Just so you know, it smells absolutely amazing too.


Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-up Remover

No comments:

Post a Comment