Friday 16 August 2013

Roomspiration - DIY Magazine Collage Wall


Hey guys! Today I have some roomspiration for you. This blog has been mostly beauty so far but never fear more fashion and lifestyle is all on the way. Now for this DIY!

This is a super easy way to add some personality to your room and get it all jazzed up! Really hope you enjoyed this super simple decoration idea, please let me know in the comments if any of you try it out! 

For this DIY all you need is a magazine, I used my favourite magazine, Company. Of course you can use all sorts of things for example tickets, stickers, posters, photos etc etc all that good stuff. 






I just tore out pages I liked and used blu tack to stick them up onto the wall above my mirror. Using blu tack is a much better idea than using glue or sellotape as when you want to remove anything glue and cellotape can leave marks or damage the paint. Blu tack is really easy to remove and if any little bits stay just use a blob of blu tack and stick it to them, when you pull it away it should take the little bits with it.


If you want it to look kind of scrap-booky then my tip is to layer the pictures (or whatever it is you're using) over one another. This gives a more messy, free look than if everything is stuck next to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment