Tuesday 20 August 2013

Hawaiian Tropic After Sun

Hey! Today I have a review on an amazing product that has got to be one of the best products I have tried, ever. Ever, ever, ever evereverver. It's Hawaiian Tropic's after sun lotion and holy moly I lurves it.Of course sun cream is the obvious summer essential but sun creams aside, this would be my number one summer recommendation. 

This product makes my skin feel so soft and luxurious. After using it for a while, you will definitely notice the difference! Your skin just feels so much softer! Hydrating your skin is so important after being in the sun as it can do a lot of damage. This will make your skin feel tip top right away! 


I bought this for half price in Boots (mwahaha) but the full price in Boots is £9.99 which is not cheap, of course you can buy ones cheaper but I really do think it's worth the price and there are a lot more expensive ones out there. If that does seem a little pricy online often sells things cheaper and I found one that sells it for only £5.99! I'll leave that as the link at the end. 


 I know that using body lotions and butters can be a bit of a hassle to some people and no one likes waiting for their skin to dry but this absorbs super fast so there's no waiting around. I'd say it takes 30 seconds to a minute, tops. It has a very pleasant smell too. A lot of fruit smells are overpoweringly sweet, berry smells but this is a much softer tropical fruit smell that doesn't really smell like any one fruit in particular, but it sure does smell good! It has a hint of that sun cream smell which I personally love but if you're not sure, give it a whiff before you buy it. You can always go to Boots and then buy it online! Naughty but necessary. Haha! 

Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturising Lotion in Tropical Fruit 200ml

No comments:

Post a Comment