Saturday 12 January 2013

Goodbye reccomended videos

This time I really did it haha! Basically, near the top on the left side of the youtube homepage are three buttons: 'What to watch'; 'My subscriptions'; 'Social'. Click my subscriptions (or I'll put a link at the end if you can't see it) and it will show all of your subscriptions activity without the recommended videos. There is also another button once you are in my subscriptions which says 'uplaods only' which gets rid of what  they commented on and liked. You have to do this every time you go to the youtube homepage as it is not a setting you can save, just another page. So anyhoo, that's how to see your subby's :)
Here's the link to the subscriptions only page: http://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions
Laurel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment