Sunday 13 January 2013

Summer In The City Ticketed

I'm not sure how I feel about this... The prices are reasonable and I understand why they are doing it but I just don't know if it will change things or make the experience less valuable. As someone who went last year and was planning to go this year (and still might, it is absolutely fantastic) I don't want to not have as good a time, but, this does have the potential to make things much more enjoyable as the organising may be better and it might be easier to meet everyone. I'm still not sure.
If you haven't a clue what I'm talking about or you want to know a bit more then here is a link to Benjamin Cook's 'Becoming Youtube' video that is all about this subject so check it out!  (Just click here)
Laurel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment