Friday 11 January 2013

New Header

First of all, I have a new banner! yay!
Now that the celebration is over (yes you were celebrating) I'll just share how and where I did it incase your trying to make one yourself. People use banners (or headers) for all kinds of things so I'm sure there will be a use of the website I am about to share with you. It's called FotoFlexer. It's free and really easy to get the hang of. I know not everyone has the opportunity to use Photoshop, but if you have then you know that it takes some getting used to and it has lots and lots of things to learn. Fotoflexer is much easier, and although it isn't quite as advanced as Photoshop, it is available to everyone. Fotoflexer is "the worlds most advanced online image editor" and has lots of handy tools. You can use text and stickers as well as cut out and layer. There are also lots of great effects and some wacky fonts. Even if your not making a banner I still recommend this site for any editing. It's been my savior since Picnik went off to some part of google.
Anyhoo, I wanted to give a bit more info on my banner and how to make one and blah blah blah etc etc.
Laurel xoxo
p.s. if anyone knows how to make my blog available to follow or subscribe to or whatever, please let me know. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment